Te Runanga o Te Whanau Trust (Iwi Trust) was established in 1994 under the Charitable Trusts Act (1957). The purpose of Te Runanga o Te Whanau is to advance the interests of Te Whanau a Apanui Iwi and its Hapu, individually and collectively.
Te Runanga o Te Whanau comprises of the Trust and its following subsidiary companies.
The Headquarters of Te Runanga o Te Whanau is located on SH35 Te Kaha. Other offices are located at: Cyberwaka Saint John Street Opotiki, Te Kaha Holiday Park Te Kaha and Apanui Lounge Church Street Opotiki.
Te Pae Tapu >